WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Independence Day work

   I brought the cows up to the control pen for  a lesson I had later this am and while they were there , I decided to work them in the take pen which is 16by 16.  I am trying  to get both dogs to bite the heels and since I am alone most of time, I need a place that I can effectively hold the cows and egg the dog on and hold them in the pressure. It kinda worked. I think Dually hit a heel. Dare got a good kick in the jaw because he wants to bite higher than the hock preferably on the cows side. Not a good plan.

Anyway they both got a little work and then I gave my lesson which went much better than the first time on cows for this nice BC.   The dog was starting to understand how to work cows. very quick little dog.  liked her

lesson over time to try the damn lawn mower again. So I took the batter off the charger and immediately put in on the mower and nothing.  Ok I have decided it is not going to charge.  I've tried to charge it about 5 times and just wasn't taking the charge.  I headed over to Advance Auto parts and picked up a new batter(no 'Walmart battery this time).  I got it home, hooked it up and bamm starts first time.  So everything got mowed including the duck arena. I wanted to see how it looked mowed. It looks very nice.  The clinic is next week and I don't think the grass will grow back quick enough to look messy.   I also weedwacked a bit until that got tiring.  The weedwacker was feeding the string this time so that was nice.   Now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment