WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Trailer fixing

Biopsy went fine. I gave the Dr a  hard time about Why I had to have a biopsy but the answer was resonable. It's because they need to know for sure that is where the tumor is if they have to do surgery. I turns out that it is between 2 major blood vessels and they really dont' want to operate.  Hmmm I will probably need to talk to them more about this.

Ed is fixing the trailer so I can go pick up my lambs at Shelley's.   He got a new used tire today but we decided that we need 2 more.  And then the floor  needs replacing and he fixed the wiring today. He also needs to put a top set of doors on the back so that nothing can jump out.  More work ..

No comments:

Post a Comment