WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Trip to Maine

Great trip to Maine.  Good clinic and we blew Dually's mind on pressure in with the cows and poor Ben got cornered by same cow.  Now Ben doesn't want  to be anywhere near the cows. I don't blame him. Dually would have gotten up and bitten the crap out of him but in the wrong places.

Dually won ADV cows on SAt and 2 on ADV ducks which gave daddy Royal his HOF status.  Day 2 the cows won  and so did the ducks. LOL.  But we had fun anyway. Dare placed in ADV ducks can't remember what though.  The weather for the clinic was a bit hot but the trial weather was just about perfect for  July. The trial was full and it went very well.  Lots of Q's and lots of thank you's too. ah well.

On the way home on MOnday I was glad I made it relatively safely as I as very tired. I pulled the trailer into the back pasture and cut the corner to much and caught the canopy and pulled it off the trailer. It could have been worse.

Tomorrow is my needle biopsy although I am still unsure why they have to do this if they know where the cancer is.  No radiation therapy because they can't get the thyrogen and they said they didnt' want to wait 6 wks for me to go hypothyroid (off my meds) before they do surgery so it looks like surgery will be soon. I'll find out tomorrow. Once they tell me that I want it  immediately not in 2 wks or even in 1 wk. Schedule it tomorrow , I have a life to live you know.

2 comments:

  1. So glad your back! I've been checking your blog for posts. Congratuations on your trial results. Sounds like you had a really nice time.

    You should pack up the trailer and the dogs and come to our trial in Georgia in September. I'd love to meet you and have you come trial with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to come down to Ga in Sept, but I have an AHBA trial and a Jan Wesen clinic in Sept. I have a friend thinking about a puppy from Rachel Vest and I told her I would go down with her, but she really wants another ACD so I dont' think that is going to happen in Sept either.

    ReplyDelete