WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Joan's Birthday Party!

My sister's birthday is Monday.  She is younger than me but we are still old. She wanted to go bowling.   I made her a birthday cake this morning.  It cracked but it tasted pretty good. Lots of whipped cream flavored lemony on it.  I drove down to Dartmouth with all the dogs and the cake.  I stopped at Home Depot on the way to get my backsplash tiles .  I have pretty much made a decision on it, but I am not going to say for sure until they are in and  I can't change my
mind.  Anyway we rolled 3 strings at the bowling alley. Those big balls are heavy!! By the end of the 3 rd string, my arm was giving out and  the back of one leg was going to start screaming "STOP".   I think I stopped in time so that I am not going to have much of a negative effect from the bowling.  I did not do very well though. Almost won the last string but exhaustion took over and I gutter balled too many times.

While I was gone, Bill came over and finished installing the counter and it looks like he did something with the dishwasher since it is now in place.  I don't think I should try it until I speak to him though.  I can just see water all over the kitchen. not good.
 undersink door and dishwasher in place
 counter installed and knobs on upper cabinets. edge on counter not installed yet
window seat window without anything blocking it now

No comments:

Post a Comment