WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Too cold to spend much time outside

I almost spent the whole day in the house,but I finally put my coveralls on and took the dogs out and fed the sheep and the ducks and took the dogs out back to run for a few minutes. As cold as it is , they do better when there is no snow and more cold than with the snow on the ground. The snow gets all balled up inbetween their pads and makes them lame on all 4 feet.  funny but not that funny.

Might have spent 30 minutes outside but that's it.  I then put the heat on in the porch where the dogs can get inside and I left them all out for a couple of hours. They can use the doggie door to get in and out.  I guess it was long enough to make them tired because nobody is  bothering me right now. 

But what did I do today?  Laundry and I cleaned off my desk and sorted thru some stuff and actuallyfiled some stuff away.   Also bought one of the judges tickets for the trial in May so they are both all set to get here now.  Just have to work on the trial.   Also called and reserved a motel room for the clinic at the end of January.  Hope it's not too cold.  Hate to pay for heat here and then pay for a  motel on top of it. I am planning on working Edge mainly at the clinic. Might do some stuff with Dually but Dare will probably not do anything and Peaches just stays in the crate anyway.  Got to remember to bring dog coats in case they have to stay in the cars and its "really"cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment