WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, March 2, 2014

THe weekend

Well I have been busy this weekend. Started with a night out with a friend. We went to see the Michael Jackson cirque du Soleil show at the DCU center on Fri night.  It was dreadful.  We decided that it must be the traveling cirque shows that are so disappointing so no more traveling show, but I would go to the one in Orlando again.

Sat ,  I spent with friends watching herding training videos and eating munchies.  A good time was had by all.

Today, was the ASCNE ROM awards banquet at the Log Cabin restaurant in Holyoke. The food was good and it was well fun and never dragged today.  I sat with some nice people and enjoyed myself.  Dually won High ADV cattle and sheep and Dare won High ADV ducks and REserve cattle.  They had some pretty high scores this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment