WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Winter Nights Tale

I really liked this movie.  It was a little sci-fi but it was a good story and I really coudn't predict the ending.

Got my taxes all set and at the tax accountant today.  I am doing the happy dance tonight.

Dogs got to run a little in the arena because the snow has crusted over and they can stay on top of it. They are out of shape so not too much running and when they do fall thru something gets cut.  I have one bloody foot but I am not sure whose it is.

I had an electrician come in today for free and replace all my thermostats for free.  Now I can truly tell what the temp is in each room and it's actually a surprise.  It's still not warm enough.  I have the stove on high all day and the living room is barely up to 68.  Almost warm enough. 

Even though I had a big bad of popcorn at the movie theater, I think I will go out for some dinner. I am celebrating getting a lot done today!

No comments:

Post a Comment