WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Goat

I do not like to milk this goat and she does not like me to do it.  She will no longer hold still so I tied her up tight to the post.  That was not foolproof. She got loose once and can still go up and down and move all around. The blister on the teat broke and I had blood all over me and the mild was going everywhere also. I got it on my overalls, shoes, the walls the other goats , everywhere except the ceiling. I was milking on my knees, bending over, from in front , from behind  and I don't like it. Most of the milk is going on the floor and its starting to smell a little sour in there.

I am listening to the nanny cam right now and the goats are all in the barn and I can hear one with very labored breathing but I cannot tell if it's in labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment