WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Goat kid

She is still alive , so I haven't killed her with BoSe but I had a really hard time getting her to eat from the bottle  today. However, she did get up and go outside on her own.  She just looks so not lively.

I worked for hours to day on the Farm trial.  Finally I am getting somewhere with it. I have the cattle and the sheep trials all written up and the scoresheets are done too. I have not started on the duck trial and I am too tired to think about it now.  I had to fool all day with trying to draw the farm pens on Word by using shapes which is a pain in the patootie.  hours and hours today and still not done.  The learning curve is huge.  or I am just slow.

I found some eartags today that I ordered last year and they have the year  on them so I am going to use them and then I will know how old my sheep are because I can never remember. Tomorrow might be the day for that if I get this farm trial stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment