WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Little goats

I was just thinking about the babys and watching the nanny cam wondering why the lambs were not in the barn but the kids were and I decided I have to take off the lamb coats tomorrow because of the snow predicted and the coats are not waterproof. NO I am not making them raincoats. Might lock them in for the day though. They will not be happy about that.

No contractors today. THey will be sorry when they can't get here tomorrow either. I did take some more pics and will try to get them on here.

Today I spent the whole day(after my haircut and groceries this am)working on 2012 taxes.  I kept terrible non existent records and now I have to reconstruct everything.  Not an easy task.  I vow to to better this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment