WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WINTER WONDERLAND

 I shoveled my way out the barn. It was about 6-8 inches and then I did chores and had to shovel my way back because another inch had fallen.

I milked out the goat and then I separated her from the kids.  My idea is if they are hungry enough when I go back out there then maybe they will nurse from the other side especially if I won't let them near the good side. Hmmm wonder if this calls for some duct tape.

Well it didnt work  so I let them nurse.  Goats are a PIA!!

The little lamb was not doing any better today so I got my lamb book out and gave her a shot of A&D and B complex then after the driveway got plowed I called the vet and took her to him.  He is leaning toward White Muscle Disease so he gave her some BOSE which I had at home and we will dose here for a few days and  see if she improves. If she improves then all the lambs will get dosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment