WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

No cluster last night!!

So lucky for me I did not wake up with a cluster headache last night. Tonights another night. I went to see my friend sing at a Sweet Adelines concert last night. They were very good. I was surprised at how much soprano there was though. Spent yesterday while it was pouring out all day, re-arranging the back porch and cleaning it. I started out just hanging some more pictures but then I decided since I had just bought new wicker for it that I should get the loveseat out and put the new rug down, wash the dog prints off the floor and put the little coffee table together. Finished that and I had to then re-arrange the living room because I had to add the loveseat back into the mix along with the other little coffee table that was on the porch. The living room doesn't look as open but it's cozy looking and neat. Waking up to a cover of snow was unexpected today. I had a t shirt on yesterday and today it's belong 32 out there. I have a full day of lessons scheduled. Wonder how that is going to go. I really wanted to work ducks with my first student but that may not be possible today. It does not look like it's going to melt really fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment