WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Up at Dawn

It's getting to be a regular thing. I wake up with the sun and I so want to sleep longer. Not happening. I had 2 lesson this am .The first was Terv's on sheep and the 2nd was a Kelpie on cows. Everybody did well. No problems. Nobody got hurt and I think they learned something. That is my goal.. to teach them something they didn't know at every lesson. I hope I am succeeding. Then inside to work on the PC --trial stuff and back out again to hook up the trailer and go to Shelley's and pick up 3 sheep who gave us a little bit of a problem getting into the trailer. Dually was no help at all. While I was gone, Ed went over the Paul's and picked up 22 bales of 1st cut hay in my little utility trailer. I am going to run out of sheep hay this week too so that's why the bales. The cow hay will last until Monday and then I will be bringing cows home. I can't find any hay anywhere. Oh well, Maybe I can get them back when they start cutting this years hay. I think I am just about done doing stuff for the trial except for the night before. I still have some house cleaning and shopping to do and Jan will probably get here mid afternoon tomorrow. Oh well. She can go shopping with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment