WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Finals Day 1 (THe Horrible,Awful Forgetable Day)

Course E on completely undogbroke cattle.  First run we got them nowhere and the 2nd run we made it a little farther than nowhere. Scores were 47 and 46 or something like that. Not that many people were doing much better but it was demoralizing.

Sheep were not bad but we did not do well on them either.  No scores over 100.  

Ducks got stuck in the right hand corner and Dually  would not take an away flank and take them out, By the time I decided to send him go bye, we were just about out of time. 

I feel crappy.  Lots of pain at night and no sleep

Last night Dually coughed all night and he was exhausted too.  When I got up this am I decided we would not trial today. We made the cut in Cattle Top 15.  But I gave up my run and took the day off. If he has kennel cough then he should not be trialing. I felt like shit this am so I am sitting in the trailer trying to keep warm. 

All in all so far, I am very sorry I made the trip down here.

And I am sorry and upset I am not doing better.  Sure makes you rethink your life choices.

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry you are not feeling well and Dually too ! Rather sounds like my recent BC finals and yes it is hard to not feel demoralized...but you must not ! You are awesome : < )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you are not feeling well and Dually too ! Rather sounds like my recent BC finals and yes it is hard to not feel demoralized...but you must not ! You are awesome : < )

    ReplyDelete