WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

ON the road again to Finals

  I woke up this morning in pain at 2 and it would not subside and I could not get back to sleep.  I guessed I had 4 hrs so (huge improvement)I got up finished packing loaded the dogs and took off at 4:30am.  I avoided all the traffic in Harftford,Waterbury, Danbury and NY.  It was great. but when I got to the first rest area in NY I crashed and slept for 2 hrs. Then back up and on the road again till 1ish.  I stopped for lunch and felt lousy for 2 hrs so stayed in place. Back on the road at 3 and crashed again at 5.  I had a reservation in MD but just could not make the extra 40 miles.  So I am in a nice quiet secluded campground where I can let the dogs loose and no one is watching. I was too tired to stay out there with them long though. 

Its 7: 30 and I just finished dinner and I am  so ready for bed.  Looks like I have some tv reception which will help me fall asleep and I am taking some benadryl tonight.

I managed to make 400 miless but it took me 12 hrs today.  Yikes

I don't think I will get as early a start tomoorrow . at least I hope not. NIght

No comments:

Post a Comment