WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

yesterday was pre trial

I did not enter but I was supposed to work all day. Thankfully they replaced me and I stayed in the trailer feeling lousy most of the day.  Felt a little better in the afternoon and went and watched some sheep runs and went to the welcome banquet.

Today, I volunteered for ASHGI for 2 hrs and at noon came back to trailer to find Kip had diarrhea in his crate which of course meant outside his crate on the rug.  Still trying to get that cleaned up.

Then I was suppposed to go to the stockdog committee mtg at 3:30 but it was changed to 4:30 and I was scheduled to work again for ASHGI BLOOD DRAW, But when I got there they had quite a few volunteers so I just went to the meeting.  I am pooped.

I slept fairly well last night but I still have no energy.  No pain from 8 till 1 then tylenol and sleep until 7.  Not bad but I need a week of that.

Tomorrow is the Nationals trial and the cows are just as bad as at Finals. In the pre-trial there was apparently only 1-3 competitors of advanced dogs that qualified.   Great can't wait.

Hopefully they changed the sheep out and I know the ducks are tired but have had today off so maybe.... they will be okay.

Bed early tonight I hope

No comments:

Post a Comment