WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Auction Day(yesterday) and Today

   I loaded Dually in the car this morning and Kip and Edge sorted the goats and sheep for me.  He loaded everything in the trailer calmly and quietly and off we went.  I pulled in to the auction site about 9:30.  They were a little disorganize but we unloaded quickly.

I just realized this whole post which was a lot longer never got posted yesterday in spite of the fact that my sister said she read it.  Ha caught you.

So must shorten yesterdays story because I am not rewriting it.   Took 4 sheep and 4 goats from Wendy to auction. easy peasy.

I  had to go to Tufts to get pills for Dually in the afternoon.  That was a little fiasco, but all done now. I'm waiting for a mail order script and it's not here yet and he cannot go without his pills.

Ok the original story was much more intersting , but I'm not writing it again.

Today , Dually went out to the top field and brought the sheep in at a walk mostly and then we sorted and then we worked on driving in the duck arena.  After yesterday I decided if he dies, I don't want to say I wish I had let him do such and so yesterday.   He also raced after the boys up the hill once.  I am not going to let him do that much or he will drop dead.  Then he stood around and stared at me while I raked, but when he came inside he cuddled and talked to me and played toy.  He coughed twice today though.

Kathy B gave me some nupro supplement to try on him and he liked it but I think it might be full of salt. There is not indication on the packaging so I need to call the company tomorrow.  It smell like liver and he cleaned his bowl.   It's the am meal that is the problem though.

No comments:

Post a Comment