WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, January 18, 2016

lesson day

I gave my first lessons here in Fla and it felt really good to be teaching again.   an Aussie and a BC.  I have the lessons at Alan's farm instead of here.  I am not sure how good my goats would have behaved and his were very good.

Every night I work on the coffee table or the chair now. . painting painting painting just to get them covered and then I get to put a shiny coat and a glaze on and they will be done.  Can't wait to see the finished products.  Then will start another but will make my own chalk paint.  There are lots of recipes on line.

I did not see any fleas on anybody this am  but I didn't look tonight.  can't' bear it.  Tomorrow Layla goes to get her growth removed and her teeth done.  I'm hoping they can' give me something else for fleas.  I will be changing all the dogs over to Comfortis soon. I found a place in the UK that will allow you to order without and rx and they are $20 cheaper than anywhere else I looked on line.

Tomorrow my golf cart gets delivered.   Whoo whooo

No comments:

Post a Comment