WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, February 12, 2017

excited too soon apparently

It looks like the ice maker in the frig worked for a couple of days and now it appears to not be working again. Yay

I found the exact Mexican sink at a yard sale yesterday that I was shopping for online. Online it was about $140 and I got it for $35  Whoo hooo SCORE!!!

I picked up a couple of other things too. I ceramic planter and a couple of cute kitchen towels and an oil painting. cute but not old.

Journeys nose is still plugged up every morning.  Not happy. me or him Tomorrow is our follow up visit for this little surgery.

Betty and Tom are on their way down and should be here this afternoon.  They are staying for a few days and then we are all going to Rogers for an ASCA trial.  I haven't worked my dogs for a while. Kip is lame in his right front but I dont' know why. I have a suspition (sp) but I hope I am wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment