WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, February 10, 2017

Jaby

This morning he pulled the coffee maker off of the counter and broke the top off. It will still work,but It' s not fixable.  I moved the sofa table away from the couch because he was walking all over it but now I have to keep him from jumping from the couch to the table.  He'll kill himself.

How dumb is he?  I moved the dog crate from it's normal position in the car so when I opened the door to let him out(it's a side door) and I did not stand directyl in front of the door but to the rear of the crate , he could not figure out how to get out.  Hmmmm

Nose looks really good at this minute of this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment