WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Jaby baby

  I have never ever ever had a puppy that got in so much trouble all the time.  I have to keep him inside and handwalk him for the next week to keep his nose out of the dirt so this morning I let him out of the crate and I watched him. First he goes and pulls stuff off the counter and I follow him around and pick it up and put it farther back.  He tried it again. He goes to the island and tries to grab a bag of peanuts so I move that back. He wanders around and takes the end of the string on the wooden blinds and bites the end off which is wood so it is not easily replaced. I pick that up and he picks up a toy for a while.  I sit down and he grabs  a sneaker to chew on. I get up take the sneaker and put it in the other room . He follows me , jumps on the bed and grabs a loose tissue and tears it apart. I take that away and go sit down and he walks by the coffee table and starts to chew on the corner.  I yell which causes no reaction and start to get up and he stops.  He jumps on the couch and then from there jumps on the coffee table , grabs my earmuffs and runs off. I finally get the earmuffs and put them in the other room and he comes back in and starts chewing on my muck boots. I stop that and he goes back to the kitchen and tries to get some meds off the counter to chew on. I push them back farther and there is nothing there now that he can reach. So he wanders into the living room and tries to pull the plug to the computer out of the wall. Then finds a cardboard box he wants to chew up but I dont' want him to.  FINALLY  he lays down and goes to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment