WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

I'm so excited

My ice maker is working again in my frig!!  In Oct when the pump went, I got a lot of sediment in the lines and it blocked a valve.  I replaced the valve 2 weeks ago but the ice maker would not turn on so I though maybe I needed to buy a new ice maker or " a new refrigerator" but I procrastinated and low and behold last night it decided to work and today I have a pan full of ice and I am a happy camper today,
Now if Journey will just get better.  His nose looks a little clearer today and probably no bleeding today.  He did pee in his crate this am because I did not get up when he whined a little this morning.  He was in there for a long time last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment