WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Doing Fine

   Yesterday's lambs look really good inspite of the cold. But Pony's lamb still worries me. It isnt' as strong as it should be .  It's smaller than the new lambs.   Maybe it's not getting " enough" food from the mom. Maybe I should weigh it? Should have weighed it when it was born. The scale is right there.  Bad Shepherd again.

  Today I am going to help a friend try to pick up the rest of the cattle panels.  I think it will be impossible. I think everything is frozen solid into the ground, but I will go with her and see what we can get.  Temp is up today to 6 deg.,  and darned if it doesn't feel kinda warm well at least not that cold. Maybe  because there was no wind.  Supposed to rise to 30 today. We'll see if it gets that far.  Hope so.

I'm reading a new book called Hunger Games.  It grabbed me in the first couple of pages.  Kinda sci fi and futuristic, but it's good.

1 comment:

  1. I hope Pony's lamb thrives. Did you end up getting a Kindle? If so I can lend you the next two in the Hunger Games series. I really enjoyed that trilogy!

    ReplyDelete