WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, September 17, 2012

3 am and posting ??

  Truthfully I have been trying to post for days and it wouldn't let me, but it's 3 am and it's decided to let me in this morning.

Dually has seemingly finally accepted the fact that the puppy is not leaving.  He is growling muc, h less at him and will even come in the same room as the puppy when he is playing.   He will not yet play with him but small steps are fine.  The puppy thinks he is great of course and wants to follow him around and chase him.  AT first, that was scary, but it's much less so now that Dually is not stiffening up when he growls at him.
Dually is also feeling better. I think his tummy was upset for a while , maybe it was having the puppy here, and it was stressing him, but he's back to eating _Yay.

The contractor should be here in the morning to start the floor tiles. He was ill last week, so nothing got done. I checked on the granite vanity top and it's done , but they have to go pick it up for me. I still have not picked out new lighting or a wall color.  Hard decisions.

The AHBA trial  has enough entries so I will make expenses so I am happy about that.  I think I will even need to rent a few groups of sheep so I don't wear mine out completely. Plus some of mine are nuts and I dont' want beginners working them.  It could be ugly.

I set up F course for a student last week and I ran my dogs on it. It was a lot of fun.Timing for handling had to be very precise and the dogs had to do what I asked when I asked it.  Hard for Dare and impossible for Dually.   But they were happy to work because they haven't been asked to do much lately.  Lots of lessons and not much extra energy to work my own  dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment