WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Frog

 The bad part about having to go outside to take your shower, is that you cannot see very well. On my way back to the house, Dually and I spooked a frog who hopped in front of me into a pile of sticks and Dually went to see what it was and he spooked it back and it  ran right into my leg and slimed me.  Yech

Dually has not eaten for 2 days and I''m beginning to get concerned.  He's not a  good eater, but he would barely take a piece of cheese and would not lick a bowl.  His attitude seems ok but maybe he is a bit subdued, Hard to tell sometimes. Although, there were people here this afternoon, and he was not over the top greeting them so I guess he is sick.  Hopefully Eunice will come tomorrow for a lesson and take  a look at him for me.

One more entry for the AHBA trial, I am creeping up, but not even close to capacity.  I will not have to rent sheep from Colleen at this rate.  Still not breaking even yet.  Aghhh

Lots of rain, right now, big storm predicted.  Thunder, Peaches will have to be locked in a crate.

Speaking of crates, Dare took off again today during a lesson, but didn't go too far and I was able to call him back into the yard, but he would not come to me.  I have taken the heavy duty crate out of the car and put it in the house, because he has trashed the wire crate I had in there.  I have also ordered 2 more heavy duty crates.  Silly scared dog.

The tile for the bathroom is supposed to be here on Monday morning and the contractor said he would come back on Tues and finish my bathroom . Ah the joys of indoor showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment