WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Long Day Wish I had a real shower

   The contractor called at 8am to say he was ill and was not coming to work. Ok What's a few more days?  Agony that's what.  Just kidding I can deal , I always do.   I picked up the tile for the floor yesterday but  apparently forgot to order the grout and that was going to take 2 more days which would have been a problem if the contractor has been able to get here today, but he didn't so I am good. I like the tile although it is darker than I had anticipated or maybe remembered. It will look great when it's installed.

I am making progress I think on the flies. I dont' have to stand and kill them for hours only 10-20 in each room today. Still so disgusting.

I dropped the puppy off with my saintly brother in law this am to go to get a punch biopsy in Worc.  When I got there and they did another ultrasound the radiologist decided it was too risky to do that so they did another needle biopsy and had the pathologist in the room to make sure it was a good sample.  It was very cool watching the needle puncture the nodule on the ultrasound screen, but gosh I hope they can give me some info this time.

And then I had another appt with the other cancer Dr and he said I looked good and he wouldn't expect the cancer to come back at this point.  Good news.

When I picked up the puppy he was playing down by the water but not in the water and so I sat there and talked to Michael and gradually Edge stepped in the water to wade and once he actually swam.   cool pup

No comments:

Post a Comment