WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Stress

   I have to go to MASS General Hosp tomorrow in Boston where I don't know anybody and I don't know my way around or even my way in there so I am stressed.  I have  a neck ache and a burgeoning headache and I am not allowed to take any aspirin and I can't get rid of it.  I will be fine after the appts tomorrow.  I have one at 11:30 in boston and then I have to go to Worcester for another with my regular endocrinologist where they are going to try and talk me into having a punch biopsy which I dont' want and I am not convinced I need.  I am going to ask the surgeon tomorrow what she thinks at MGH.   Hopefully she will think it's redundant.

This morning the rain was coming down in buckets and I put all the dogs on the back porch in hopes they would go out. Dually started to growl at the close proximity of Edge and so of course Dare jumped him. It happened fast and it sounded bad so I went into the pouring rain where they were at this time and I picked up a piece of gutter and beat Dare off with it and they stopped fighting.  I'm much fiercer than either of those idiots. No apparent damage to either of them. Just not sure why it happened .

No comments:

Post a Comment