WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

cow work

I took Dually out to get the cows.  He's quieter and just different from Dare.  He took them thru the arena and the 100 by 100 to the duck arena and then into the control pen.  I worked them in there for a while. He likes cows!  He did very well and so did the cows. Dually will bite the heads, but not hold pressure. Dare will not hold pressure at all and will only bite on a run by.

And then I brought Dare out and he started out really well, but then started mixing it up and I had cows up in the air and hitting the fence and jumping over Dare.  I''m not sure how he does it, but he always ends up underneath them at some point.  When he walked behind the cows , one kept lifting her leg to kick him and she didn't do that to Dually so it must be his intent that she is reading. It's very interesting. I did not put Edge on them.  I decided I might need help keeping him where he needs to be to work them.

No comments:

Post a Comment