WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Progress on the bedroom

  Today the floor was finished .  Yay.  And Ed installed the little AC unit for the window that I bought and he changed most of the electrical plugs to white and put white covers on them. They look nice and crisp!!

Eunice looked at Edge  and reset a trick toe and adjusted L3 and L5 on his back . He seems more comfortable, but she suggested a 2 week course of doxy just in case.  I'm not sure I have 2 weeks worth.  Might wait and see.

The porch windows are all installed and there is some beadboard out back waiting to be installed along with the 2 ceiling fans I bought last night.  Some progress. Not sure when they will be back but I asked him to finish under the porch so I can start letting the dogs out back again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment