WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Cross training day

 Today , we worked on heeling which did not make me happy because he is not ready to move at all and we did this big long serpentine thing.   Ah well.  Edgie seemed a little off and at home he is favoring something but I can't quite tell  what .  Might be a back leg, Might be both back legs, Might be a toe or a back problem. I will have Eunice look at him tomorrow am.

Just got back from Home Despot and picked up 2 ceiling fans and the rest of the pergo flooring and new outlets and covers for the bedroom so they will be white again.

I was going to stop for an ice cream cone on the way home but the line was so long because it's so hot that I didn't even slow down as I passed the store.

I called my hay supplier and I am going to get last years hay 1200 lb bales for $30 each.  I think he is underpricing them but I don't think he will take more money. I will try but I haven't had any luck in the past.  If I get the cows on Sunday they can east the arena down until I can get the hay. Might try and get 6 cows until the clinic is done and then take 3 back and keep 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment