WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Gone Goat

Buried the little goat this morning and then gave a lesson .Life goes on for some of us.

They are working on my porch today , all day.  Yay for me.   I expect to see wall supports by the end of the day but no roof  yet.

Wall supports are up and the windows and door openings are taking shape but it's all covered up with tarps now because of incoming rain and I still can't go out the back door and use it yet because of the tarps.  Oh well, it was a full day of work and I am happy with it so far.

I went to Whitco toy and bought my new fridge, stove, micro and dishwasher for the new and upcoming kitchen. The fridge will be delivered on Friday and they will hold everything else until I need it.  I need the fridge although it's good exercise going up and down the cellar stairs for my food.

Tonight I am going to a local concert in which Michael is doing a trio and Joan and Michael are in the big band part of it.  Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment