WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Edgie

 He nearly wore himself out running the fenceline while Dually was sorting sheep for  him.  I'm not sure I have ever worked him on sheep so I took 3 heavy ones out to the 100 by 100 arena.  I reallized I was spending a lot of time in the control pen and needed to get out a bit more. 

I thought he did really well. He got back when I asked and he downed and stayed when I asked .  He was not trying to head them all the time unlike Dare and Dually.  I will have to try some lighter sheep next time because these would not move all that well. I dont' like sheep anywhere near me and these wanted to be kinda close.   They also turned and stamped at him , Damn that Olive and Maizie was thinking about it too, but I smacked her and she thought better of it.  I wish I had caught Olive before she did it though.

Today was a do nothing day. took a nap.  planted the tomatoes.  worked on the computer all day.  did nothing played with my new phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment