WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Edgie can't walk and bedroom

Poor Edgie spent the morning fence running while I gave lessons and now he can barely stand or walk.  I turned him over and found some burrs stuck on his hair around his balls so I cut it off  (the  burrs).  I thought it would be just too lucky if that was the problem.  It was not the problem so he is resting on one of the dog beds and I gave him some traumeel because that is all I have. I would give him some rymadyl , but I dont' have any left. Hope he recovers.

Ed worked on the bedroom Pergo and It looks really good. It's interesting how much color it reflects from the walls.  The walls are blue and the flooring is white but it looks blue.

No work on the porch today because it was a little rainy and I suppose they didn't want to uncover the tarps just in case the heavens opened up, but darn I hope they come someday this week and get this going.
 This was the green that I tried and decided it was too dark
 Closet after louvre doors were removed and before I clean it and add shelves on each side.
 New wall color that I am sticking with and half the pergo floor in--It's called coastal pine
 Closet with new floor in it
 Better closet floor
The other half of the bedroom with old floor and all my junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment