WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Cold wet and raw day

  I  am soooooo glad I didn't enter the AKC trial this weekend.  It would have been miserable.  I gave a lesson this morning and then I had to come in and warm up and it's 4 hrs later and I'm still not warm enough.  The pellet stove is back on and the pellets are running out so I need to get another bag, but it's behind the back porch which I cannot get onto, so I will have to go out in the rain around the house and carry 40lbs into the house.  It's the rain that is slowing me down.  Maybe it will stop  in a few minutes. haha

I worked Edgie this morning on the lighter sheep in the control pen and he was very good.  AFter is bad bite on a sheep earlier this week I am a little gun shy..  Eunice came and sewed the sheep up today and hopefully she will heal quickly because I will need her for the trial.

I have all the paperwork ready for the trial but I need to go to Staples and get copies made today.   I have all my appliance rebates ready to go too and I need copies of all of those before I mail them in.
new fridge locate for a while in my living room

No comments:

Post a Comment