WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Home for a week now

I missed my kitchen.  My new kitchen is so beautiful.  My contractor has been working on my island but it's not quite done yet.  It will have a fold up side and a place to sit with a couple of stools. 

It's not really cold out but I am cold. I turned the stove on today and since the temp is supposed to go down tonight I will leave it on. 

Nat's puppy Cash is here and he is a nice little pup.  He craves attention which of course pisses Dually off.  But he and Edge are getting along nicely. I am clicker training his down because he wasn't doing it when asked.

I have been working on banking stuff, and trying to coordinate a home inspection for the new house in Fla.  I have been making calls about insurance but no answers yet.  Also working on cleaning up this house. I raked the front yard day before yesterday and started on the dogs graves and the side yard yesterday. Today I woke up with something wrong with my knee.  Not sure if it was the raking or I might have gotten bumped by the sheep when I fed them last night.

Dually got to sort sheep for me just for something to do.  He was a very good boy. Kathy's goats are here and they are light light light.   I guess I am going to need to work them  a bit. The control pen is clear of snow but pretty wet on one side. The duck arena has a little ice up at the top but the rest is clear. I have not been in the arena for 2 days so not sure what that looks like but I know it's wet.

I have been without internet for 2 days now and hopefully repair will fix it tomorrow. I am using my iphone hotspot and thank goodness I have it. Starting to schedule lessons. First one starts on Sat.  I am toying with the idea of run thrus on Sundays. Or maybe 1st and 3rd sundays or something like that. Might do some fun days too.  They are good money makers and fun to do as long as I can get some students to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment