WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Out of Fla

I went to dinner last night at my friend Gale's house in Williston. She is about 14 miles from my new house.  She had a bunch of neighbors over . Very socially  active place.

I got up at 6:30 and left the motel at 7.  I drove steadily till about 1 when I got to Cartersville Ga where I left the trailer at Cheryl's house .  Let the dogs out hooked up visted for a few minutes and back on the road for another 250 miles.  I am in Baileytown Tn at the same campground that I stayed in on the way down in Oct.  I did not realize it until I pulled in,.  I turned the heat  to take the chill off and how I am going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment