WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Up at the crack of dawn

Tonight  I am going to close my blinds so I don't wake up at the crack of dawn.

I cleaned off and on all day and trucked stuff up from the trailer.  I went out and talked to the bank about getting some money and it looks hopeful.  Also bought groceries and made a kick ass cabbage soup although it had more onions than maybe it should.

Finally got my tv working ,but not upstairs.  The house is warmish,  but it took 24 hrs burning on high.  It' s miserably cold out there today. I was going to do some more errands but I was just too cold. Tomorrow I will dress better.

No comments:

Post a Comment