WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Snow is gone

I think there might be  a little left but not much.   There was enough gone so that I could back the trailer up the driveway and level and park it for the next tenants in June.  glad to have that done. 

I had a Verizon repairman come today, a guy I used to work with , but didn't know very well, He fixed my line and removed the drop that was down off  the barn and even helped me back up the trailer into the right spot. Thank you John.

Tim came over and picked me up and we went down and picked up my tractor at Ed's.  easy peasy.   Then I brought it home and hooked it up and went and got the utility trailer and loaded it with brush and dumped it. unhooked and parked it. Dually and I went to the place where Tim can get flat stones for me walkway to see if they were what I wanted and they look fine to me so that's good. He might not be able to get the big ones out but oh well, we will make do.

Then Dually and I went to Klems to fill up the propane tanks for the grill.  Of course the grill is falling apart so I had to go on line and order replacement parts for it. I am not sure I can get the old parts off. Michael you might have to come and help me.

I was going to grill salmon for dinner but no grille so I baked it and it was just as good and less mess.

Lessons are starting next week and the week is plenty full already.

No comments:

Post a Comment