WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, April 6, 2015

one more day

I drove all the way to Pa today.  I had to stop every 2 hrs for gas  This car is killing me.  It's bad enough having to stop but trying to get this behemoth in and out of gas stations is a major pia.

I stopped at a new "campground" which is really an rv sales place and they have some hookups but no ceptic and it's not really a campground. There are only about 6 for us here and we are surrounded by new campers. It's really rather weird.  We are locked in here but we do have the combination if we want to get out. The water pours out of the spigot so I can't do a direct hook up and I had to fill the tank  and they charged us a normal campground price. Probably wont' be back.

Called Bill and he will turn the water on and hot water for me tomorrow.  Called Tim and he said I can't get the trailer very far in. HOpefully I can get it in far enough to get the car by it and up the driveway, but I have my doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment