WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

STill thinking about livestock

The people down the street have goats but I have not been able to meet them because everybody has a gate around their property and you don't go into gated property.  So I look every time I drive by to see if anyone is outside. Not yet.   But what I did see this week was that they have a guard dog so that must mean there are predators around here.  If that is the case then if I bought livestock Monday I could lose them all on Tues without any protection.  I can't get a guard dog until I am here full time and then that will be another roadblock to travel.  On the other hand I could get cattle and not worry about coyotes. 

I spent the day shopping again (my not favorite thing).  It's getting old.  I stopped at a pawn shop which had almost nothing but they did tell me I do not need a gun license to own a gun in Fla.  Can't carry concealed without some permit but that's ok because I dont' want to shoot myself anyway.

I spent hours at the used furniture store that I like but I bought nothing.  I then went to a new furniture store and found a recliner that I bought (leather) and a sofa and loveseat set that I am pretty sure I am going to get.  It's very comfortable and has a "performance" fiber  cover that sorta looks like leather but wears better. The saleswoman is also an interior designer so she is going to come over and help me with possible placement on Monday.   At least that will be a day I wont' go shopping. LOL

I dont' like Dually's respiration rate so I messaged Annie to see what to do. Awaiting an answer which will probably come late tonight.

My latest order from Chewy.com was supposed to be here today and the Fedex tracker says they delivered it to my door. NOT.  I had to call and reorder it.  I am running out of food for Dually.

No comments:

Post a Comment