WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, December 21, 2015

need some sheep I'm getting bored

Today I got a haircut from a very talkative women who gave me all kinds of hints re: where to shop for stuff. She is going to call me when she has a name for a good handyman and an electrician. My back deck has no lights and I seem to use it a lot and would a lot more if it was lighted and screened in.

So from the haircut I went to Dunellon to hit all the thrift places that I had missed earlier this week.  They are not the kind of thrift stores that I want to buy furniture from but I got some kitchen stuff and I went into an antique store and got   a good rake and shovel for $7.

Last night I  bought a very large metal garden boot because it spoke to me.  I tried to get it up in the alcove in the great room but it's too dangerous for  me to do on my own so I will wait for Hadley to get here and help me. Hadley and Judi are coming for Christmas. I am going  to cook a ham somehow. We will have to eat outside since the only table I have is the new patio table. I sat out there all afternoon and fought off mosquitos all afternoon. Screening would be nice.

I found the Dunellon library which is a little closer than the one in Williston and it looks a lot bigger. I will go in tomorrow.Today I forgot my license so no point in going in. 

It's day 2 that     I have gone out without a list and not gotten what I need so I started another list today. 
Weather is getting warmer and warmer. 80's all week

I took my new rake and raked the lilly roots out of the koi pond in the front yard. It smells like cat pee and the dogs keep wanting to jump in it.  Not sure how I am going to get all the dirty water out and clean water in.  Still thinking about it.  I can't suction it out because there is no low ground to run it to and I dont' have any hoses anyway. Hoses are hard to buy this time of year down here because they have put all the summer stuff away for winter stuff. Seems like its pretty summery to me down here.  Of course it is  much warmer than normal.  Ok by me.  Need livestock though.

No comments:

Post a Comment