WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, December 12, 2015

SEASC DAY 2

 Edge did an outstanding job today. He finished STDsc yesterday and Open sd and STD cattle today and got his first Open cattle leg.  He won both Open sheep classes, got a 2nd and a 3rd in Open ducks and won  STD cattle and 2nd in Open cattle.

He is an amazing Penning dog.  He knows what I want him to do and he just does it.  He did it today with the cows and it was a little fast and furious but lots of fun.

Dually is hanging around and visiting and eating pretty well. I do think his respiration is too high and I needed to give him an exra pill last night. I need to monitor that to see if he needs more meds regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment