WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, December 19, 2015

HOuse progress

I didn't realize I hadn't posted since I got here.   I had an empty house when I got here and now it's only a little less empty. 

I had a bed and mattress delivered and set up on Thurs with  bedside table.  I also bought a stool painted like a zebra with 3 legs that have hooves on the bottom. It's cute.

I've been haunting the thrift stores in Ocala.  I found an aluminum step ladder, a microwave, a patio set, a small freezer for raw dog food .

I had the lawn mowed and the guy helped me reverse the refrigerator door so it opens normally now. Not sure how she lived with it like that but then again so did I with my first fridge.  It was not easy to reverse , but this one was really easy. 4

I just got home from Tractor Supply and I got some posts to start the dog pen.  I also picked up a post hole digger for $8.

I almost got a haircut from a   barber but he had just fallen and come back from the Dr and wanted to take some pain pills. I went shopping and gave him some time to get them to work but when I came back he said he did not feel well enough to do me.  I was beginning to wonder about his expertise and cleanliness anyway so it all worked out. 

I checked out plants at Walmart but it was too complicated for me to figure out what I could or could not plant so I will wait for my expert sisters to tell me.

I went to the laundromat and met a fellow aussie person.  Mostly obedience but still a contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment