WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, November 7, 2016

An unexpected expensive day

The plumber came over today to fix the leak under the sink and replace the outside faucet so I can actually shut it off.  He was way too talkative and opinionated.   However he did tell me to call a well company because my well was not shutting off.  So the plumber leaves and a few hours later the well company shows up. Nice guy who determined that I need a new pump because mine was not shutting off (ever).  So $165 to plumber and $1100 to well company.  I have water but I am not hearing my frig making ice so what is wrong with that.  You really need ice in Fla.

I went ot Ocala to look at a stock trailer that was priced at $850 BO but it was in too bad a shape for even me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment