WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Stuff

I got a few things done today. Some was just regular houskeeping stuff, but not all.  I hung the screen fabric door over the front door and I kinda like it.  I purposely did not show the dogs how to go in and out, but Journey figured it out immediately and then showed Kip, but how come Journey could never figure out how to use the doggie door in Mass? Anyway the door will be good for birds and flying bugs but not so sure about lizards.

I bought a small rubber stock tank yesterday so i set that up with an auto waterer connected.  Works good and the dogs liked it.  Then I worked all 3 dogs.  Edge was horrible.  Journey is learning what That will do come means and I am teaching him Stop at the same time since he is on a line.  Kip worked on getting out on his flanks.

I sprayed some of the windows with silicon spray in hopes that I would be more likely to open them if I had and easier time of it.  Jury is still out on that.

I installed my snapshot device on my car.  I lit the burn pile on fire. That was fun.  And then I made a pot of bean soup.

Oh ya and I scrubbed the soap scum off of my shower doors.  Not quite there yet and that was the 2nd scrubbing.  I need the sun to come in a certain way so I can really see better in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment