WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

On the road again

I left on sunday for Fla.  I thought I had done pretty well remembering stuff, but as I drove I remembered stuff I forgot and meant to bring.  Like the big cow picture that I bought specifically for the Fla house.  Bummer.  I left my bathrobe that I really wanted. And I cannot find one of Journeys' meds. No idea what happened to it.  I supposed it's still at the house although I cleaned the kitchen island before I left and it was not there and that is where I keep it.  so I thought I packed it although I did not stop to really think about that. I can't find it anywhere and the other med that I can use got wet . Uh oh.

I went 300 miles on Sunday and stopped at a campground that I have been at before. It's very nice. And if you get off the right exit it's only 4.5miles in, but the stupid gps sent me in from an early exit and it was 20 miles thru Pa hills and it was scary.  I thought I had burnt out my brakes.  Still not sure if they are all there.  The trailer conrol is on the highest setting which should stop me dead and it's not.  It's working but not like I would like it to.

Yesterday after a late start 10ish.  we drove 400  miles to my sisters cottage in NC.  The dogs got to run a bit (not enough)and I will stay here for a couple of days.  I am on Lake Gaston and it's just beautiful here.

No comments:

Post a Comment