WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Monday, November 14, 2016

flea market

I took the dogs to the Marion flea market yesterday instead of the art museum.  I'll go to the museum later this week.  I got a haircut there and picked up 2 plants.  I got home and planted both of them.  And then I looked them up to find out that the Cassia plant is poisonous to animals.  As I was planting it , I had to  keep pushing Journey away from chewing on it.  Apparently he didnt' swallow any because he is alive today.

His nose is not very good this week. Seems like we are going backwards now which is possible if the infection is getting stronger.  Still in touch with my homeopathic Doc in Mass sooo.....

Today I have a woman coming with a cattle dog for a lesson.  We will see how cooperative the sheep and goats will be.

I think I have decided to get an OTCH on Edge.  He is not going to be my go to guy for stock so why not try something else. It gives me another goal and something to do with him that I think he will be really good at.

If you get a chance to watch movie called Mr Church, it's pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment