WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

At the Campground

   It was an easy and good travel day.  I left about 9:30 and got here about 4pm.  I seem to be the only one in the campground.  I can let the dogs out anywhere I want.  So  they got out and ran all around the seasonal campers that are here.  Fun fun fun. 
     I immediately hooked up the electricity to turn on the heat and then booted up the Pc.  Yay for wifi.  I even have Cable tv but I am not sure I have a tv. duh. 


    Dinner was leftovers from last night's meal out. very good  and the microwave worked like a charm. 
     I talked to a couple traveling down from NY to Fla via Ga at the last rest stop.  We had been hitting the same stops all day so I talked to them a bit.  They said they would watch out for me and stop in case I broke down. Not that I am expecting that, but it's nice to know there might be a friendly face if it happens. They are stopping close to where I am trialing this weekend. BTW there is still snow on the ground and it's damn cold here in NCarolina.  I think that is where I am.
     The campground is on a lake , but the level is down right now.  It looks like it would be quite beautiful in the summer.  I went by Lake Gaston and I think my Mom and Dad used to camp there.

1 comment:

  1. Just got Tru settled after I got home from work and thought I would check out the blog before heading to bed. I am so glad that you had a good day. Well do you have a TV I thought it had a flat screen in it? Anyway have a good sleep hope you are warm.

    ReplyDelete