WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Today

    I was warm last night, but I don't think the bed agrees with me.  My  back was sore this am.
     Today we went to some shops. Rose's where I got a flexi line and another rug for the trailer. Lowes where I bought a new spray hose for the kitchen sink.  Who will install it remains to be seen.  Carol bought a mat because she has some art she has to enter into an art show next week.   I packed and hooked the trailer up this afternoon.  It's getting easier and easier to do.  I'm certainly feeling more confident about it.
     I looked up the route to Ga  and decided to go halfway and find a campground to stay at tomorrow night. Most seem to be dog friendly, although I won't tell them I have 4 with me.
   Tonight we are going to a restaurant called Fishbone.  I hope the food is good. I love fish.

     It was very good food.  I had a parmesan encrusted trout with butter and artichoke sauce. Yummy!! 

I am almost all packed and ready to go tomorrow =..I plan to drive 300 miles and find a campground.   I am looking forward to getting on the road and hopefully to a warmer location . 

No comments:

Post a Comment