WELCOME

Thanks for visiting my blog. It's rather flattering to have someone read your minds meanderings. I hope it's entertaining and sometimes educational.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

     The BIG trip has begun.   I left at 7:30 this am.  I made numerous stops along the way, got sorta lost once and had one unplanned detour and got here at 7:30 tonight in the middle of a Virginia snowstorm. They aren't supposed to have this kind of weather. They are expecting 4-12 inches in the next 24 hrs. 

     The trailer pulled fine and no problems until I got here and then the brakes on it started to catch unexplainably. Hopefully my brother in law can fix it tomorrow.  The heat works and it's cozy in there and I think the frig is working now too.  It didn't on the way down and now that I look  at the propane tanks, I probably didn't have the tank turned on. duh. turned it the wrong way.

    BTW  it is a very stressful drive on rt 95 thru NY and NJ and MD.  I don't care if it is Christmas , those people out there are f'g nuts.  You just don't cut in front of somebody who is pulling a trailer. It's just not good form.  I got 15 mi to the gal.  Not bad pulling a trailer.  I have got to stop thinking about how much this is costing me and enjoy the ride.  

     I had a nice dinner and now I am going to go to bed and see how it feels.  first time you know. not sleeping  , I mean in this bed.  LOL. 

   

1 comment:

  1. Hope the trip is going well! The weather in NC is cold and crappy too. Can't wait to see you in FL!

    ReplyDelete